Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tuesday, 5th March 2019 - Herbie and Mum

Harriet and Herbie bravely came with me to see Mum. She had phoned in need of tablets so I was delivering her three packets of over-the-counter medicine. It is hard to tell whether Mum is getting confused or it could be that she hasn't got her hearing aids in and can't hear and so makes up what she thinks could be the answer to what you have asked. She didn't sound that good chestwise. Apparently she was better later.

Whoohoo I have finished my oil painting coursework. I ended up rather close to the canvas. I found Robbie Williams on a CD who helped loosen me up. I haven't named it yet.


I must thank Sarah properly for the delivery of four dead pheasant. They would be perfect in a curry. Thank you Sarah the next coffee and bacon roll with chilli jam is on me. And probably the next one too.

I used a bit of artistic licence to protect my mother's modesty and for you too.


Herbie and Mum
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment