Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Tuesday, 9th October 2018 - Turning Trees

At Hattens in Tunbridge Wells I had a very good piece of almond tart with coffee. June and Barry were there too. They have just returned France and loved it too. We wandered the streets of the town and through the park accompanied by a story or two.

I had a voucher for Thompson and Morgan. I had a lovely time searching their website and filling my basket. At the virtual checkout I found they charge £6.50 for delivery and my voucher didn't work. What!!! My disgust was dampened in B&Q. I filled my basket with tulips galore - Rembrandt in fact. They were cheaper and I didn't have to pay for delivery. As I happened to be passing by fuel didn't come into the equation either.

We dropped some batteries and drank tea at Si's. I am very impressed with the work they are having done in one of their cottages. I admired the stunning long reaching view from the garden whilst their abundant flock of chickens clucked nearby.

Rounded up with the GBBO it has been a good day.


Turning Trees
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment