Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Tuesday, 16th October 2018 - Rose and Mozart

Did you know you can have botox on your bladder??? I learnt that today. I am not sure what the benefits are. I guess you would be wrinkle free and nice and smooth internally.

I delivered tea to Harriet this morning to find Hetty and Bella pleading to have more maths sums to solve. I can't remember ever doing this as a child. Herbie was practising being precarious.

Five bnb guests have eaten and approved a pudding/cake. This was another recipe trial. I never knew this would be an advantage of having guests. Very handy.

Today I have gifts from guests who must know me well. I have rose wine. Rioja which I always thought was red. It is in the fridge chilling for when I get an alcohol urge. And nutty, marzipan, chocolatey balls. I have eaten four this evening. One more and I would have exceeded the calories on one of my low cal days. I shall restrict my consumption now I know how calorific these little waist thickening gorgeous delights are. Thank you M and J. You spoil me and I love it.

The GBBO - excellent this evening.


Rose and Mozart
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment