Pages

Friday 5 October 2018

Friday, 5th October 2018 - Herbie and a Hose

My washing machine repair man mended my slipped belt, retrieved a tea towel, a sock and a pair of my knickers (good thing they were my lacy ones and not the Bridget Jones variety) from the fluff behind the machine. A couple of hours after he left I found a useful looking washer and screw on the floor. Possibly a cause for concern.

I operated on my Roomba and replaced its battery. It is now running much better.

The sun was warm enough for Harriet and I to have coffee in the garden while Herbie played with the water running out the hose.

Tom has come home for the weekend. He is delighted with his birthday gift of a multi-tool. I would have been very very very disappointed. As I type he is discussing with Tim his house renovation plans which involve a raspberry pie or two. I have not got a clue what they are talking about.


Herbie and a Hose
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment