Pages

Sunday 7 October 2018

Sunday, 7th October 2018 - Charlotte and Don at Great Dixter

Tom remained with us until this afternoon. His house projects are very exciting. I am thrilled for him. He went to the beach with his nieces and nephew. We went to a Plant Fair in Northiam. It was not what I was expecting. It turned out to be a very beautiful affair. I have many glorious plants to fill my garden. Recommendation from a rather handsome man from New Zealand was that I overwinter them in the greenhouse. When the soil has been warmed by the spring sunshine I can plant them in the bald spots of my beds.

We called in for tea at Mike and Pippa's. Tim had wine. What an indulgence to get fish and chips on the way home and to find that Dr Who was programmed for this evening. I don't think it is right to have a female Dr.  I was determined not to enjoy it. But I did.


Charlotte and Don at Great Dixter
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment