Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 - Hopeful Sheep

I wrote myself a 'to-do' list. I have put some abbreviations for efficiency. I now can't remember what they mean. Any idea what 'PM' stands for?

Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I took a visit to the village cafe as an end of term treat. The girls were glued to their seats. They had been warned not to run around the shop. Tony was yet again buying rolls and collecting his newspaper. Urgent important business prevented him from talking with us.  On our walk home we paused to watch some sheep who come running thinking we are about to feed them. At least the girls get to have a close look at them.

A trail of beautiful feathers lined the road. A rather flat pheasant was the victim.

1 comment:

  1. Delightful day for the girls then, seeing animals in all states of aliveness.. At least they were well behaved in the shop. I do love your captioned paintings xx

    ReplyDelete