Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Thursday, 17th March 2016 - Kaidy Lewis

I was gardening today. It was so hot in the sunshine that I removed my coat and jumper. It felt so good to feel the sun. I have attacked the tangle of plants around the pond. While weeding out the ivy I picked up something that wriggled in my hand causing me to shriek and discard it rather violently. I'm such a girl. I think it was a frog. I hope it was a frog.

This evening I went to a demonstration organised by the WOKAS, note 'society' not 'group'. Now I am helping out a bit I was received warmly. Such a brilliant evening. Kaidy was entertaining to watch and listen to and incredibly inspiring. She does Intuitive painting using mixed media which she hopped around using acrylic, watercolour, ink, pencils and oil pastels. I now feel the desire to push my paintings in this direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment