Pages

Saturday 26 March 2016

Sunday, 26th March 2016 - Just a Little Damp

Well, another day that would have been reorganised if we had taken the weather forecast seriously. We were mighty fortuitous while walking with Tony and Wendy that we didn't get pelted by rain and hail. A brief interlude at The Bull in Benenden allowed the weather to do its thing before we walked home.

There is an upward hill near Iden Green that causes me to breath rather on the heavy side while climbing. I mentioned to Wendy how much I dislike it. She feels the same. There should be a sense of delight or relief or surge of something pleasurable when I reach the top but so far this evades me.

I was emotionally and at some points physically gripped this evening while watching the last episode of The Night Manager. Just excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment