Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Sunday, 6th March 2016 - Mum on Mother's Day

I have been thoroughly spoilt but damn do I deserve it for raising such gorgeous children. Tom and Harriet took me for a double drinks date and a cheese scone this morning.

Tom had to go back to Birmingham this afternoon in his test car which means he gets free fuel and a lot of technical looking equipment installed inside to monitor his movements. I had a bit of a totally unreasonable short lived panic about him being in accident. He wasn't and I was relieved.

This afternoon I visited Mum for tea. She has read a book by a brain surgeon. She thinks she has a brain tumour. I know she will not be free of her symptoms until she has had an unnecessary MRI scan. It would be amusing if it was not so bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment