Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Thursday, 13th May 2021 - Apple Blossom

Yoga with Adriene this morning was speedier than normal. It took a lot of concentration to breath while vinyasering between asanas. It did get me ready for an afternoon in the studio. I needed a break from my paints and was just about to suggest a walk when Tim handed me a glass of wine. We took our wine for a potter around the garden.

Something is eating our chicken eggs from the nesting boxes. The wildlife camera is going to be set up tomorrow to find the culprit. I guess it is not the deer our lodger filmed in the garden early one morning.

I have a pack of the most glorious paper. Each sheet is different with petals, leaves and bits of plant matter embedded into it. I decided upon one with leaf parts in it. It is very thin and likes to be handled with great care. 



Apple Blossom
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment