Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Friday, 21st May 2021 - Metallic Iris


Our household is now fully vaccinated. We celebrated by a trip to Aldi stocking up with anti bac supplies in preparation for opening up the bed and breakfast next month. I am not sure I can remember how to cook a full english breakfast. Maybe they would like cereal and a nice bowl of fruit.

I have some gorgeous Arches hot pressed watercolour paper. I am very grateful to the person who saved it from being ruined with rain by Hermes. I have a challenging subject to paint. Last autumn a friend who is an expert in the gardening field advised I planted some irises. They have been lovingly tended through autumn, winter and spring. The first one has flowered. I am delighted that the wait was worthwhile. 


Metallic Iris
Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment