Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Wednesday, 18th March 2020 - Green Calm

In my HIIT sessions this morning I was climbing ropes and mountains. I have a bruise on my knee where I came down a bit hard from trying to do a press up.

Well there has been a huge turn of events due to the coronavirus. As from Friday all schools will be shutting for the foreseeable future. Blimey.

I heard that some gin manufacturers are turning their production to hand gel. Now that is bad news.

Tim and I found some peace from the chaos amongst the fields and woods. Our grand children will be  able to accompany us soon. There is nothing like a bit of space and air to reset yourself.

Tescos delivered my three tins of tomatoes. I have some Marmite peanut butter. I like Marmite. I like peanut butter. I am not sure I like them together.


Green Calm
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment