Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Tuesday, 31st March 2020 - Pruned Japonica

It has been a packed day today on lock down which is beginning to feel more like a 'lock-in'.

I plucked my eyebrows this morning. Always feel so much better after a bit of epilation. You never know who might call by. I will move further down my body tomorrow to my armpits. This could be one of those 30 day challenges.

I have planted beans and mangetout and straightened up the greenhouse. I did more weeding and was getting a bit fed up with the cold when Herbie came along and cheered me up. We dug up some worms. He said 'Excuse me', and wandered off with my kneeler so that was the end of my gardening.

Piano practice continues. I have found a book of very easy duets. Bella wasn't at all keen on my accompanying her. I will have to work on Hetty. She has learnt middle C and D so it could be a couple of weeks yet before we have our own YouTube channel.

I ordered art supplies from Jacksons two days ago. Four big parcels arrived this afternoon. Wonderful.

I don't like that there seem to be an increase in the number of young people dying of Coronavirus. Stay safe my lovely people.


Pruned Japonica
Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment