Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Friday, 27th March 2020 - New Life

There are broccoli and lettuce seedlings emerging in our dining room. We never have much luck growing vegetables. Possibly with less neglect there might have a lettuce or two in a few weeks.

We should be on holiday in France. That could be one reason I have the hump today.

Tim and I took Hetty on a long walk this afternoon. She ran, jumped, talked and bounced for the whole hour and a half. Oh to have so much energy.

I have the television on whilst blogging. I really should turn it off before the news....too late now I am going to have to watch it. Why is Boris wearing a suit and tie when he is working from home with Coronavirus? Bloody stupid comment to say this is a reminder that the virus doesn't discriminate.


New Life
Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment