Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Friday, 20th March 2020 - Immune System Boost

A friend of Harriet's, Annelli, is a Holistic Therapist. She has been making bottles of oil to keep immune systems in tip top condition. I have a bottle and it smells glorious rubbed onto my collarbone. Thank you Annelli. She is on Facebook under Woodstock Holistics.

Tim and I walked and walked and talked and talked. Blimey that north wind was chilly.

I am limiting my exposure to the news to mornings and evenings. I found I was spending too much time reading and rereading the same articles that I was in a whirl. Today pubs, clubs and restaurants have been closed. What will the outcome of this be?

I am hoping for a deep sleep after a couple of blood orange gin and tonics.

My yogurt maker has been dug out from the back of the cupboard and is working its magic this evening. I will wake to either yogurt or cheese. Good night.



Immune System Boost
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment