Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Tuesday, 1st January 2019 - Rose and Hips

Happy New Year to you out there.

It has been an emotional start to the year. My brother gave me a CD The Unfinished Violin by Sam Sweeney. I have wept through the whole album. It is a surprise to me. I like a few lyrics to sing along to but not one is present. What a revelation. Glorious stuff.

When angst enters my head to stop my mind rampaging I listen to the radio. Now I have Sam.

I was weeding the rose garden. Bella enquired as to what I was doing. I explained. She wandered off looking bemused. Yes, I agree it is an odd activity.

We had fireworks and sparklers in the garden with The Evanses. I love a firework. The only one not impressed was Herbie.


Rose and Hips
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment