Pages

Thursday 31 January 2019

Thursday, 31st January 2019 - Pretty Cottage, Poor Location

My accountant has filed my tax return. Thank you Tim. No tears this year.

I produced a much more pleasant non rubbery poached egg for my guest. It took me most of the day to get the room turned around. I had lovely interruptions (I visited nextdoor to brighten my daily bore) with Hetty who is home from school with a bug, she is a joyous little person.  Herbie helped me feed the chickens and had a 'nearly almost tantrum' as I shut the door. It was damn chilly out there, sorry Herbie.

We were intrepid going out in the sleet. There was a bargain of a house that needed investigation. We now know why the price is so low.

We have found a new series on Netflix to watch. Timeless. I think I am probably enjoying it more than Tim. There is a rather charming character that needs my close scrutiny.

I am fighting with some disgusting watercolour paper. The bargain price should have been the clue. It is sort of greasy and doesn't take the paint well. I should bin it but I have another another 25 sheets in the pad and another in the cupboard. Would giving it to the grandchildren be the best thing to do? See what I mean....greasy.


Pretty Cottage, Poor Location
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment