Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

Thursday, 24th January 2019 - Mark Fisher at WOKAS

I got on the scales. I seem to have laid down some winter fat. I will have to do something about that.....how boring. The 5:2 doesn't work for me. I can make up the calories lost on the two days quite happily during my five days. It just gives me an excuse to eat badly. Any tips/hints out there please forward them to me.

Sarah and I had a therapy session with coffee in Cocolicious. This afternoon I made my last batch of marmalade whilst doing my bloody tax return followed by a discussion about our cantankerous mother with my brother and sister.

This evening I was thoroughly entertained by watching a painting demonstration with a palette knife.


Mark Fisher at WOKAS
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment