Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Sunday, 1st January 2017 - Brume on Winchelsea Beach

It's good to be back blogging. Treat me gently it has been a while since I have picked up a brush. It feels great.
I have a pile of New Years Resolutions batting around my mind, only one broken by this evening. On the positive side I did manage it for over six hours.
Mum, oh my Mum. A call to her revealed a bad back. This can be excruciating. Unfortunately the lack of an available doctor for two days may have exacerbated it. I prevented her from calling her lifeline, which could have caused the calling of an ambulance and persuaded her to call 111 for medical attention. I took a concerned trip to see her and found her pottering happily about. Nothing more to say.
We had a fine evening with Tom and the gorgeous Sherlock Holmes. He seemed to be sporting an overload of foundation but I forgive him as he has a rather fine mind.
Brume on Winchelsea Beach, Watercolour

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous watercolour Kate..love it.Glad Mum's ok! Still pondering my own Resolutions...��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. It was a cold, damp day on the beach. I don't really have any resolutions just a fuzzy few that I can break without too much guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so much like the calls is get from Nanna, a sad whisper on the phone,half an hour drive to get to her and she'd open the door with a cheery "kettle's on,you want a tea?"

    ReplyDelete