Pages

Saturday 7 January 2017

Friday, 6th January 2017 - Fields of Mist

The Christmas pudding tea cosy with the reindeer teapot have been put away. I expect I have missed a bauble or two still lurking amongst the cobwebs.

We've been watching Homeland on Netflix. We are on the last season. I shall miss Quinn. He reminds me of a friend. Rather good looking. Do you ever get that realisation that you have not heard a word that person has said because you've been too busy admiring their beauty?

I arranged with Lesley and Alli to meet at The Vine for an early evening drink. Tim arranged to meet with Si and Nick at The Vine. Steve and Ray came too. I like a gin and tonic but balk at paying £6 for one. I just want Gordons gin with cold tonic from the siphon, maybe a slice of lemon. My palette cannot tell that I am drinking Hendricks and Fever Tree with cucumber.


No comments:

Post a Comment