Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday, 30th June 2013 - No Need to go to Glastonbury

Another sunny sunny day. I kept out of the evil rays today as the bits I exposed yesterday are still a little tender.

We went to The Wheelwrights in Matfield to listen to Soul Alchemy perform. Alan, Mary, Nick, Suzy, June, Sophie, Lousia, Lindsey, Lesley (Si is hoizontal elsewhere reattaching his retina), Sarah, Nigel (good some made the effort), Kell and Pat were all there to support and enjoy jiggling along to Barry and Martin. I presume Weather with You for played exclusively for me :-)


No Need to go to Glastonbury
Pen with Watercolour
Langton 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. I think Barry is very impressed with the lovely head of brown hair you have kindly given him! I like the psychedelic clouds - very Glastonbury! Lovely to see you all x ps Weather with you is definitely your song!

    ReplyDelete