Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Friday, 7th June 2013 - 1:52:55pm - Sarah, Your Mother would NOT Approve

Tim has been putting up pictures/posters/and with my mood.

We have had twice as many visitors to our (it is definitely a joint effort) predicted. Thank you to all those who have been and even more thanks to those who purchased paintings.

You know who your best friends are. Sarah made an effort to put in an appearance. Unlike some who decide to take a long holiday in France. Shame about the sunglasses.


1:52:55pm
Sarah, Your Mother would NOT Approve
Pen with Watercolour
Langton 140lb rough

1 comment:

  1. Its a great show, you will get many more visitors (me again for one)

    Never mind the sunglasses... and look my feet are not even too big and my hair is not even grey.... I think you are trying to secure your first sale for next year's show! x

    ReplyDelete