Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Saturday, 15th June 2013 - 2:13:58pm - Too Cold for Ice Cream

The penultimate day of my show. Very few visitors today but more sales. So pleased that Nick and Suzy were able to come. Shame they did not bring their puppy. Your comment on my blog has not published Suzy.

Last night was a very lovely evening. The company joyous. The food simple. My hollandaise mighty stiff. The pavlova came off its baking parchment. Thank you June and Barry for the Champagne to celebrate my first exhibition. It maybe my last. Luckily everyone felt obliged to purchase a picture.

The weather has been horrid. When Hetty came to stay she and I sat on the sun loungers with the warmth of the sun on our legs, making lots of vitamin D and shared a Peppa Pig ice-cream. We could not do that today.



2:13:58pm
Too Cold for Ice Cream
Watercolour with Pen
Langton 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Surely not your last show Kate - this is just the beginning! We were ever so impressed. Lovely evening too, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete