Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Friday, 21st June 2013 - Blustery Day

I am back home with a glass of red wine and beans on toast after...

- cooking breakfast for six guests and managing to fuse my eyelashes together when opening a hot oven (yes, I have done this before and no, I have not learnt)

- cleaning and clearing (daily untaxing tasks but still tasks),

- taking Tim to the station (not terribly arduous but another little task to add to my burden) and he has gone and left me yet again for warmer climes. 32oF in Denver, I think I prefer our unpredictable weather,

- Mum arriving along with lots of stories, and more stories and then the same stories again.

Then it gets better. Mum and I visited Harriet, Hetty and Arabella. We had a joyous day with the sock monster and in the park where it was very warm but windy. Hetty loves Winnie the Pooh. I love Hetty.

Off to my lonely bed, on my own, alone once more.

And yes the grass is that green. It is astroturf.



Blustery Day
Pen with Watercolour
Langton 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment