Pages

Friday 3 November 2023

Friday, 3rd November 2023 - Field Gate

The Met Office told me it was to be a clear day with no rain. I was fooled and headed outside in my wellies. I was drizzled upon frequently as with a spade I cleared rotting wood that used to be a planter. I was pleased with my upper body strength. I thank Camilo Carreiro from YogaBody for this. I have a bit of a crush on him.

This evening I booked tickets for Tim and I to go to Hemsted Theatre just across the road. Persuading Tim with a 2 for 1 ticket purchase. We saw 50 minutes of the most peculiar production of A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings. We left feeling a little mystified. On returning home Tim lit the woodburner while I heated up an unlabeled tub of food from the freezer. Tim being vegetarian ended up with sardines on toast. The surprise tub was a meat spaghetti bolognaise that I had made for the grandchildren and frozen the leftovers. Not the best evening I have planned for Tim. 

We walked into the village this afternoon, and yes, it was drizzling, to deliver half a dozen eggs to Roger. This gate leads into a field that we have walked many many times. I felt the need to paint it. So I did.


Field Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment