Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 - A Bridge and Steps in the Woods

Herbie and I made Biscotti. He tasted each ingredient apart from the flour and eggs. They are far too delicious and I have eaten many, too many. I gave him a tray of flour to play with his diggers in. What a fool thinking it would be restricted to the tray. We had an extremely well floured kitchen by the time he was returned to his mother.

Cranbrook proved a huge frustration. The bank is closed. My QR code wouldn't work in Coop and they didn't have any daffodils. The afternoon was saved by a two hour walk with my sister. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

This evening a glass of rose and All Creatures Great and Small was the perfect way to end a Wednesday.



A Bridge and Steps in the Woods
Charcoal and Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment