Pages

Friday 5 February 2021

Friday, 5th February 2021 - A Vase of Spring

A friend gave me a recommendation. Amazon have delivered 120 sage tablets. In two weeks time these are going to remove my sleepless hot flushing nights. 13 nights to go.

We took advantage of the warming sun and rambled with Harriet and the grandchildren through muddy fields and woods. What a glorious day.

My afternoon was spent at the computer collating the artistic talents of The Weald of Kent Art Society latest challenge in mixed media. Now beautifully presented on the website https://www.wealdofkentartsociety.co.uk/blog. Take a look there is some lovely work.

My weather app says we are in for snow on Sunday. Are we? 

We are watching a couple of series on TV. After half a bottle of prosecco I am rather confused as to which one we are watching.  They have sort of merged into one murder mystery. I think I should go back to All Creatures Great and Small at least I can follow the plot.


Vase of Spring
Charcoal and Watercolour 

No comments:

Post a Comment