Pages

Monday 1 February 2021

Monday, 1st February 2021 - Blue Bowl and Tomatoes

I had a terrible night of hormonal disturbance. I have had enough now and would be happy to go into peaceful wrinkly old age

I experienced my first Tabata workout this morning. It is meant to be 20 seconds of exercise with 10 seconds of rest. I think she forgot to include the rest part. Blimey I felt invigorated for a short while.

We had loads of fun playing with Herbie and his cars today. There were some terrible catastrophes that needed immediate attention. 

Brian Cox joined me in my studio. He isn't good looking. He has an odd voice. But I love the way he talks to me in his amusing brainy way.

My zoom art class was cancelled this evening. On the plus side I have another week to do my homework. 

We have started watching Spiral after many recommendations. Having subtitles it gets my complete attention. 

Damn I overworked my bowl.


Blue Bowl and Tomatoes
Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment