Pages

Sunday 22 November 2020

Sunday, 22nd November 2020 - Scrumped

Herbie came over and played with some newly found Playmobile that had been lurking up in the loft. It must be at least 25 years old and still gives plenty of pleasure. Herbie enjoyed it too.

When I eventually broke away from my playdate Adriene sorted out my Chakras. I felt exhausted.

Tom went bike riding around Bedgebury. Now that is exhausting.

A family zoom revealed that our oldest family member at 91 years old thinks the new Covid vaccine is being experimented on the elderly. She could be right.

Tim and I walked until after sunset. Sounds pretty impressive but we didn't leave the house until 3.30pm and the sun set at 4.01pm. 

We are watching Emily in Paris. I love Paris. I am not keen on Lily Collins aka Emily. I would like a chateau.



Scrumped
Charcoal 

No comments:

Post a Comment