Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Friday, 20th November 2020 - St Dunstans Graveyard and Sarah

Adriene took me through a Deep Core Routine. There was quite a bit of swearing on my yoga mat.

Sarah and I met in the carpark in Cranbrook. Arthur's provided us with takeaway coffee. Not being able to seat ourselves in a cosy cafe we meandered through the graveyard and backstreets. It was surprisingly interesting. And we wondered how a hoppers hut that looks nothing more than a shed can be on the market for £475,000.

I masked up and got Tom an Advent calendar from Coop. I wish I had bought the Christmas pudding chocolate biscuits.

As I type I have Tom, our bubble boy, sitting on the sofa. So good to have him home.


St Dunstans Graveyard and Sarah
Pen, Charcoal and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment