Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Sunday, 29th September 2019 - Gorgeous Trio

The Three French Hens were holding a Brocante in Tenterden this weekend. A very successful event. The poor weather didn't deter the buyers. I visited this afternoon and came home with three cream coloured pots which will be perfect for still life paintings. Well done.

I do miss my Mum. She had endless time for my stories and had some good advice - most of the time. Her love being unconditional was something I never really appreciated. You were a great comfort Mum.

Happy second anniversary to my husband. We opened a bottle of champagne that had been in the fridge was rather too long as it was corked. There was a bottle of Oxney rosé which was very delicious. My reaction to alcohol this evening was to make me very tired. We were in bed before ten. Well it was our anniversary.



Gorgeous Trio
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment