Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Saturday, 28th September 2019 - Early Anniversary

Tony dropped in this morning while I was still lummoxing around in my dressing gown drinking tea. He delivered the most gorgeous flowers grown and gathered by Wendy. Thank you they are beautiful.

We have Jamie Olivers new cookery book. We have been experimenting with the recipes. The onion soup was ok but too sweet. The aubergine lasagne was pretty awful. Tonight I tried the mushroom lasagne which was delicious but it did take three hours to make and cook.

We were delighted to see Harriet and Herbie return home. He missed his sisters as much as they missed him. Take care little chap.

I am nearly at the bottom of my Bloom gin bottle. Luckily I have planned ahead and have a couple more litres in the cupboard.


Early Anniversary
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment