Pages

Saturday 19 October 2019

Saturday, 19th October 2019 - Hemsted Forest

Is it disgusting to wake up and find it is 8.30am? I felt really guilty for sleeping so late. But it felt so good. The weather rewarded me with no rain and even a bit of sun. I tidied a flower bed and pulled brambles in the woods.

I am still working on my diary from Rome and spent a glorious hour or so working on it in the refuge of my studio.

At 2.30pm I took painkillers to dull the pain in my leg in anticipation of a walk with Tony and Wendy. A GP told me I have arthritis in my hip and continue taking painkillers, next step is a steroid injection and when it gets bad enough a hip replacement. I have had no investigation and am feeling rather depressed that there is no better way to manage this. It was a lovely walk and we finished with beer and cider in The Bull.


Hemsted Forest
Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment