Pages

Sunday 1 September 2019

Sunday, 1st September 2019 - Weather Front Over An Apple Tree

How can I be hungry after eating such vast quantities of food last night? I think my full up stop has stopped.

I have made enough almond cakes to feed 40 people. It is good to be prepared. My guests may be very hungry.

I am very much enjoying the escapades of a fellow bed and breakfaster. She has some very interesting guests turning up on her doorstep. Better than any soap opera. I can't tell you more as I think she should write a book and I don't want to spoil the story.

I nearly spat my tea out laughing listening to The Archers this evening whilst chopping my courgette from Wendy.

I have 36 portions of almond cake left.

35 I have just eaten a slice.



Weather Front Over An Apple Tree
Watercolour

1 comment:

  1. We're in Canterbury at the weekend, can you send some over?I love almond anything!

    ReplyDelete