Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Wednesday, 2nd December 2015 - Mahonia

Today it was sunny but not gorgeous enough to entice me into the garden until after 3pm. I did some leaf clearing. A horrid task. The scent of Mahonia eased the task. Hetty and Bella climbed into the builders bag we collect the leaves in. Being dragged around the garden caused much enjoyment. Funny little pair.

Tom phoned this afternoon while waiting for recovery from his exhaust falling off. He the. Went on to tell me he had been test driving a Tesla. So I presumed this was the car missing the exhaust. How was I meant to know it is an electric car. Great little drive if you have £80,000 to spend.

Tonight I am off for our Christmas Book Group meeting at The Great House. I am looking forward to it greatly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment