Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

Friday, 18th December 2015 - Christmas Cactus

I have been feativising the house today. A wheelbarrow loaded with greenery has been disbursed along the banisters and over pictures. Hetty helped. I have never done high velocity decorating before. She seems to run at twice the speed that I do. Bella is fast catching up. Great job done is very little time. I am exhausted.

I found my nude Christmas cake from last year. Looks and smells nicely matured. Much to Mum's disgust it is covered In yellow marzipan. None of that sophisticated white stuff. I am rather proud of my rainbow glittered icing peaks. The girls can adorn it with robins and the like tomorrow. I hope the glue gun can stick Father Christmas's legs back on.

Harriet gave me a cactus. Mum always had one. Apparently they are hard to come by as they are not trendy. You just wait. Next year you will all want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment