Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Monday, 19th October 2015 - Find Kate's iPhone

Harriet and I spent a couple of hours gathering windfalls from Sarah and Nigel's farm. I had a wee by a hedge and dropped my phone but did not realise until I got home a few hours later. Tim tracked it down using some nifty app. Tim and I went back to the farm. I found my phone. We collected more apples and had tea and Dinkums. The apples are hopefully going to be turned into juice and cider. I have not a lot of hope as homemade cider can be rather disgusting.

Thankyou very much for all the apples Nigel and Sarah.

It was a great art class this evening. My tutor was reticent about our exercise. We were the first class to approach it. We were all given a splotch and had to work it up into a finished piece. Amongst the landscapes there were animals, witches and monsters. Mine had three dead figure and birds of paradise amongst a stark woodland. An art therapist would have a field day interpreting our pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment