Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Friday, 23rd October 2015 - Table Decoration

We have had a morning and afternoon delivery from Waitrose today. It was all to do with spend £70 and get £14 off. Something has gone wrong with my system as I have another coming tomorrow. For goodness get yourself organised woman.

Tim and I came back from a walk through Benenden School with a carrier bag of this sweet smelling flower. I am going to use it to adorn Tim's birthday dinner table tomorrow. I said it was 'forward planning' to Tim. He said all planning is forward - fair but irritating point.

I have spent the last few evenings working in my studio on a gift for Tim's birthday. I finished it this evening. It has taken rather longer than I anticipated but I am delighted with the result. I hope he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment