Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Friday, 11th September 2015 - My Love For You Knows No Bounds

I am knackered this morning. 

Tim is finding his back is too painful to sleep in bed. The last couple of nights I have woken at about 2pm to find I am alone. I find it difficult to sleep without Tim by my side.

Sarah and I met for coffee, coffee, tea and peppermint tea. It was very good to catch up. I miss her company.

I am very very very proud of myself. This afternoon I went alone bee suited and smoking to put our extracted frames back into the hive for the bees to clean. I thought Tim would be on hand in case of emergencies. I came back to the house after completed my task and fending off a few angry bees, to find him in his office with the door shut, dictating an academic paper. He has more faith in my capabilities than I do at times.

This evening I cooked tempura squid for Tim. I hate the beast with all those rings and dangly tentacles. I think he appreciated my effort to overcome my disgust. I had prawns. Much better behaved.

3 comments: