Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Thursday, 17th October 2013 - Portrait in Black

Mark has done as much as a man can do with our house and left but may return in March.

Tim has left and gone to Atlanta but should return at the beginning of the week.

Si came and returned my floriforous teapots and went home to Lesley and his cows.

Lindsey came and left as I was off to an amazing demonstration by the artist Juliette Dodd - three portraits from the audience in one evening was stunning to see. I may have picked up enough tips to have a go at a full frontal but not today. I had to go alone as Sarah was occupied elsewhere.

I have a dilema - I am two thirds of the way through watching the GBBO on iplayer but should really go to bed as I have guests to look after in the morning. That Paul Hollywood is so tempting with his piercing blue eyes when a woman is home alone.

Sorry Paul, you will have to wait until tomorrow.



Portrait in Black
Watercolour
Recycled Card



No comments:

Post a Comment