Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Thursday, 10th October 2013 - Mark's Tidy Tools

Blimey it has turned chilly.

We have had Mark rebuilding our rotting steps and putting up new weather board on the last bit that remains of the old Colt house. His likes to keep things in order. It is so good to have someone to tidy up all those fiddly bits. He does a mighty good job too. I would like to keep him on for a bit longer if I can persuade Tim that my need is great and justworthy.

I am at home alone waiting for Sarah, with her cough, to come and collect me and take me to The Honeymoon for book group. Tim has gone to The Woolpack (and then to The Bull for dinner) for a drink with Steve and Mike (from France) and Mike (from Tenterden).


Mark's Tidy Tools
Pen with Watercolour
Recycled Card

No comments:

Post a Comment