Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Saturday, 12th October 2013 - Entertainment in Cranbrook

It was a bit of a shock to be working this morning but having the delightful Dame Anstee and her driver as a guests made it ok to get up at 6am on a Saturday.

It was the annual Apple Fair. We gathered in Cranbrook with many other Weald of Kent Morris. The weather was surprisingly warm and sunny compared to the torrential rain of yesterday. The Morris danced gloriously as ever. I fell in love the singer of a band (his voice of course) - if only I was 30 plus years younger.

This evening I made a blonde pizza. Tim does not enjoy Strictly Come Dancing so I will be saving that to watch while ironing tomorrow.

I wonder where Sarah was?



Entertainment in Cranbrook
Pen
Recycled card

No comments:

Post a Comment