Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday, 8th September 2012 - Three in a Bed

Si and Lesley had a celebratory dinner for the completion of their holiday cottages. Nick was there with his XKR - I think he should give that to me - 'kiss Kate Rundell', I like that. Nick and Suzy had returned  from France two hours earlier but seemed none the worse for wear. Suzy seemed very animated and blames it on her steroids. June and Barry were there too being naughty as normal. We had great food. Loads of nibbly starters followed by paella. Mr Holford would not be best pleased with me as I had rather a lot of wine.

The girls needed to try out the beds in the cottages



Three in a Bed
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Gerstaecker 140lb not

2 comments:

  1. My word! Too much info for a Sunday morning, thank goodness there is not painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beds were very comfy indeed! Lovely evening - well done to Si and Lesley!

    ReplyDelete