Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Monday, 3rd September 2012 - Future Lunch Venue?

After a puzzle of breakfasts I took Sarah to the Olive Stores in Brenchley. Thank you for buying my two coffees (we had lots to catch up on). I am not sure quite why I deserved them but you can do it again anytime. It was a charming place to have coffee. I would liked to have had lunch but Sarah is on a diet and is sooooooooo boring! I am not sure why you were wearing such big boots on such a warm day.

So much for the arrival of Autumn. We had summer in Benenden today. This afternoon I sat in the garden in the sunshine and read my Kindle. Perfect.



Future Lunch Venue?
Watercolour
Gersaecker 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. It was a very pleasant relaxing outing and a very good new coffee venue so thank you for suggesting it. Cant believe how busy it was for a Monday mornng.

    I had asked for ankles but instead I get boots..... oh well...

    ReplyDelete