Pages

Thursday 9 February 2023

Thursday, 9th February 2023 - Burning Fallen Trees

I have been alone for the last week. I am not sure how a single person can make such a mess. The kitchen this morning was littered with art materials. I spent the morning going round in circles putting things in their rightful place before collecting Tim from his trip to Atlanta. It is good to have him home. I felt a bit lost without him.

I spent the afternoon at the hairdressers. The last time I had my hair cut by a professional was about four years ago, The hairdresser seemed amused by my husbands hair cutting technique of following the line on my striped t-shirt. I now have short, three toned, intentionally messy curls.

I came home to find a bonfire burning in our woods. We have fallen trees that will make lovely logs for the woodburner. There are loads of twiggy bits that are perfect for burning. I love a bonfire.


Burning Fallen Trees
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment