Pages

Monday 27 February 2023

Monday, 27th February 2023 - Coffee at Blossom Home

Linda picked me up to go for coffee at Pippa's. A newly discovered treat was baking in the oven when we arrived. Waitrose now sell ready to bake Pasteis de Nata . They were hot and sweet and delicious. The snow from Kilndown had not followed us so we had a wander up Tenterden high street passing three en plein air artists painting in oils. They were just heading off to the pub for lunch. Not a bad way to spend a morning. We popped into Blossom Homestores for a coffee and lots and lots of chat. It was buzzing when we left. I resisted the temptation of a spotty mug.


Coffee at Blossom Home
Pen and Watercolour


Back home and a phone call sent me into a frantic frenzy of cleaning. I have bnb guests booked in for tomorrow and I wasn't quite prepared. I just need to add daffodils from the garden tomorrow.

This evening our art class exercise was a tonal study in charcoal. I am not keen on copying other artists but this was an excellent evening of learning.


Transcription of An Old Man by Boccaccino 
Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment