Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Tuesday, 23rd August 2022 - Varnished Plates

i have been listening to a murder mystery during the day, watching a murder mystery in the evenings and reading a murder mystery at bedtime. Sometimes the different plots get a bit confused which is confusing. I like a murder mystery. 

There are pizzas in the fridge and stewed apples ready for a crumble top in preparation for my grandchildren coming to play tomorrow. I adore being a Grandma.

In between tedious jobs I allowed myself the treat of working in my studio. I have made six plates to test. They have been varnished with button polish ready for printing when dry. A couple on mirror card seem a bit thin. I have been rather enthusiastic with my scalpel in places. A reinforced card back should beef them up in preparation of a squeeze through the press. 

Varnished Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment