Pages

Monday 22 August 2022

Monday, 22nd August 2022 - Preparing Plates

We are back from a short holiday in Fairlight. The Royal Oak at Pett was wonderful but only due to the company of Mike, Pippa, Tony and Wendy. The food was a bit ropey. Tim and I wandered to The Cove for a drink. This looks a better place to eat. I am full of ideas for future works of art after walking the coast. 

I went to see Mr Sweeney. He is going to fix my failing veins. What an unfortunate name!!!

Do you feel the need to keep learning? There is so much to study before my time runs out. I am thrilled to be doing a collagraph course with Sally Hirst. There is loads and loads and loads of content. The videos I find much easier way to understand the process. Of course I have had to order a few bits and pieces to my every growing stock of necessary art equipment. Back to creating....


Preparing Plates


No comments:

Post a Comment