Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Wednesday, 4th May 2022 - A Cluster of Geranium Buds

A binge of podcasts kept me company while I was ironing bed and breakfast bed linen. I never bother ironing ours as it gets creased immediately after the first night. The podcasts were by this great guy Graham Cullis who is an artist and does loads of good stuff like helping childrens mental health through art among many other things. He has a great voice too.

It is not often the local supermarket offers delightful plants. I happened to find the most gorgeous dark leaved geranium which promises a delicious dark red flowers. We found a film made in 1975 to watch this evening. The action of 47 years ago was slow paced enough that I would paint and keep up with the plot.


A Cluster of Geranium Buds
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment