Pages

Thursday 12 May 2022

Thursday, 12th May 2022 - Phoebe Rose Visits Water Lane

There were eggs in frying pans and saucepans for guests this morning. I got in a slight panic when I realised I was half an hour out on their arrival in the dining room. I mentally congratulated myself on the speed of preparation.

I met Gay, Becky and Phoebe at Water Lane for coffee. They have never been before. It was great to introduce them to somewhere so delightful that is just a few minutes from where they live. I got to have a cuddle with the most adorable Phoebe who I am sure will be bringing her Mum and Dad back soon.

I am off to book group with Alli and Lesley this evening. The book details seem to be evading me as it was weeks and weeks ago that we read it. And I have read it previously. Hopefully they wont notice.


Phoebe Rose Visits Water Lane
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment